Piper PA28 Cherokee Simulator Experiences in Newcastle
Our Piper PA-28 Cherokee Flight Simulator is a “one-of-a-kind” which has been “reborn” and converted into a realistic flight simulator using a real Piper PA-28 aircraft fuselage G-ATOL.
Our Piper / Cessna Flight Simulator is a “one-of-a-kind” which has been “reborn” & converted into a realistic flight simulator using a real Piper PA-28 aircraft fuselage with the former registration of G-ATOL. It offers an incredibly realistic experience of what it is like to fly a real light aircraft in any weather or configuration as it can be a single or twin engine. It features a Garmin G1000 glass cockpit which is perfect for modern flight conversion training (a standard instrument 6 pack is also available, sometimes called “Steam” gauges) you will be fully immersed by the 4K, 300 degree wrap around visuals which covers every window of the aircraft, excellent real world visuals for “bashing the circuit”. The simulator can also be setup as an advanced twin engine aircraft for those wishing to have a little more speed & power or to practice asymmetric power failures & she also makes for an excellent “complex” conversion training platform for more advanced users who can learn about Variable Pitch Propellers (constant-speed propellers), Lean / Rich of Peak operations & Retractable L&ing Gear all at a fraction of the cost of real flying.
We even offer a Mountain flying course – plan escape routes, sufficient manoeuvring capability, density altitude etc.
The Piper PA-28 Cherokee is a four-seat light aircraft built by Piper aircraft & designed for flight training, air taxi & personal use. The PA-28 aircraft comprises all-metal, unpressurised, single-engine, piston-powered airplane with low-mounted wings & tricycle landing gear. They have a single access door on the right side.
The first PA-28 received its type certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in 1960 & the series remains in production to this day. Piper has created variations within the Cherokee family by installing engines ranging from 140 to 300 hp, offering turbocharging, retractable landing gear, constant-speed propellers & stretching the fuselage to accommodate six people.
No flying experience is required to fly & enjoy our simulator experience, all ages are welcome!
Piper PA-28 Cherokee
Role: Civil utility training aircraft
Manufacturer: Piper Aircraft
First flight: 14 January 1960
Number built: 32,778+
Unit cost: $502,000
Student Pilot / Future Pilot
If you are a student pilot (or future pilot in the making), then our Piper / Cessna flight simulator is the perfect choice & can provide a safe environment for learning procedures & building basic stick-&-rudder skills. Under the guidance of your flight instructor you can get all the benefits of training in a real aircraft without the associated cost / stress or dangers like stalls, spins etc. Furthermore, because you control the simulator world, you can minimise distractions from whatever you’re currently practicing, such as bad weather, other aircraft, & so on. Then, once you’re actually in the air, you’ll be more prepared & more confident—you’ll spend less time in the air (saving you money) & you’ll be safer doing so.
If you’re a private pilot, staying current & proficient—whether for a flight review, instrument proficiency check, or simply your own peace of mind—is very important. Using our Piper / Cessna flight simulator, you can practice take-offs & landings, instrument navigation, emergences, & so on. Furthermore, you can prepare for tricky or dangerous situations: instrument failures, crosswind landings, navigating storms, & more. One of the more often overlooked features of a flight simulator is the ability to play back a flight or visualise its trajectory. Doing so allows you to evaluate your take-offs & landings after you’re through.
We use FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) approved software offering a fully functional realistic aerodynamic flight model for our Piper / Cessna simulator which has all the features required for FAA certification & is regularly used as a training aid for professional & trainee pilots however, like all our simulators no flying experience is required to fly & enjoy our simulator experience, all ages are welcome.
All of our hardware components which make up the simulator are made to the same scale as the real aircraft in every aspect because she is a real aircraft, couple that with our 300 degree 4k full wrap around visual screen & tactile transducers offering the highest level of immersion currently available anywhere, because of this the simulator is both VFR & IFR ready with over 52,000 airports in the database! (Twice as many as any another simulator centre in the UK) So you can choose to fly from any airport in the world – it’s your choice.
2 Person Passenger Cabin*
Bring friends, family or colleagues along on your flight. A unique passenger cabin that can accommodate 2 passengers who will be fully immersed & sitting directly behind the cockpit watching all the action.
Take home a souvenir of your flight on an SD card in full HD. Contact us in advanced if you would like your flight experience recorded as a keepsake.
Key features are:
- No previous experience required
- Available all year round (weather won’t stop play!)
- Vouchers are valid for 24 months
- Recommended ages 6 & upwards but ages welcome
- Recommended Max height 6’2 feet & 15 stone (1.89M / 95Kg)
- Professional instructor included
- No prerequisites, We’ll have you flying after a short brief
- scale, fully enclosed real aircraft cockpit
- 4 Seats with rear passenger cabin for spectators*
- Single & twin-engine aircraft
- Flight controls with advanced dynamic force feedback
- Ultra-realistic flight model
- +52000 airports all around the World
- Advanced Complex Training
- Dangerous approaches i.e. St Bart’s
- Mountain flying – plan escape routes, sufficient manoeuvring capability, density altitude etc.
- Fully programmable weather conditions (fair weather, thunderstorms, storms, crosswinds, fog, icing, real time weather, etc.)
- Start in a completely cold & dark state.
- Full introduction to the flight controls & various other systems in the aircraft
- Program the Garmin G1000 flight management computer if required
- Aircraft checklists including starting the engines!
- Taxi to the active runway & take-off
- Multiple failures available if required (Engine fires, Fuel leaks etc.)
- Take-offs, landings, & why not barrel rolls, stalls & spins!
- Presented with a certificate
- Upgrades available
- In short: great fun, inspirational & fantastic family memories!
- *small charge may apply for customers with vouchers purchased from a 3rd party
There are no Enquiries yet.