Airbus A320 Simulator Experiences in Athens, Greece
Gain access to the cockpit of an Airbus 320 airliner. Feel like an actual pilot & make your dream come true!
No experience is necessary! Our professional pilots will guide you step by step for you to live through an exceptional experience!
What to expect on our fixed base Airbus 320 Flight simulator
- Brief introductory course for the simulator by an instructor Pilot.
- Learn the basics of the instruments & the operation of the A320
- An instructor Pilot will be by your side to guide you during the whole flight.
- Practice the basics of the take-off & landing procedures.
- Choose from various destinations around the world with different time zones & weather conditions.
- Visual of the outside scenery on a 220° hemispherical 5m wide screen
- Realistic airports with all the markings & lightings
- Simulation of the specific sounds produced by the cockpit, e.g. engines on/off, gear down, activation of various systems such as hydraulic, electric, flight rudders, acceleration or deceleration of speed etc.
- Real-life controls include the steering yoke/stick, throttle, pedals, landing gear, speed brakes & flaps.
- Real life working displays include Primary flight display, Navigation display, Engine display & systems display.
- The cockpit can sit up to 3 additional passengers (free of charge).